- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sexual Enhancement for Women
This natural sexual aid is designed to improve desire and physical stimulation, balance hormones, and increase gratification of sex. Blending traditional and Ayurvedic herbs including Maca, Ashwagandha, Velvet Bean, Hops, and Damiana that are time-honored for their physical and emotional effects on women and supportive vitamins to help women rejuvenate and heighten their sexual health and experience.
Enerex SENSATIONAL for Women offers:
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium brevicornu) increases sexual desire and alleviates menopause symptoms. It has been used by Chinese emperors for 1,800 years to enhance vitality and strengthen “yang” force.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is in the ancient Hindu Kama Sutra, the primary Sanskrit book on human sexual behaviour. Its nitric oxide content dilates blood vessels, a factor in maintaining arousal in female genitals.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) contains a potent phytoestrogen that helps women who suffer from low sex drive become sexually aroused, have better lubrication, and experience intensified orgasms.
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa), a traditional Mayan aphrodisiac and energy stimulator, was shown in research to aid sex drive, particularly if taken with synergistic herbs like Ginkgo biloba, L. Arginine, and Ginseng. (Journal SexMarital Ther. 2003)
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used for centuries to improve sexual function and satisfaction through increased blood flow. Studies have been positive on women who have reduced desire (Advances in Therapy 2000) or experience sexual dysfunction due to anti-depressant drugs. (J Sex & Marital Therapy, 1998)
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) has a long history as an aphrodisiac and physical energizer. Research shows that its regulating effect on sex hormones testosterone, progesterone and estrogen helps to increase libido especially for menopausal. (Menopause, 2008)
- Puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) may perk up women’s sexual interest, achievement of orgasm, and sexual dysfunction in men with its DHEA-boosting activity. Studies testing its effectiveness found promising results. (Journal Sex Med., 2010) (Phytomedicine, 2008)
- Velvet Bean (Mucuna priuriens) is an Ayurvedic aphrodisiac for women that has naturally occurring L-Dopa, the precursor to dopamine (the brain's pleasure chemical) which increases testosterone, required for sex drive. (Pharmacology online, 2010)
- B Vitamins are critical for sex: Niacin creates energy (linked to short, intense bursts during sex) and helps make sex hormones; Vitamin B6 enhances libido because it reduces excessive amounts of prolactin hormone that takes your mind off sex; Vitamin B12 heightens sex drive because it enlarges blood vessels and stimulates histamine secretion needed for orgasm.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
|Hops (Humulus lupulus, 4:1, 600 mg DHE*) Strobile||150 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, 10:1, 1000 mg DHE*) Root||100 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium brevicornu, 20:1, 1200 mg DHE*) Leaf||60 mg|
|Damiana (Turnera diffusa, 20:1, 1000 mg DHE*) Leaf||50 mg|
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii, 30:1, 1500 mg DHE*) Root||50 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) Nicotinic Acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, 50:1, 2000 mg DHE*) Leaf
Standardized to 24% Flavonoid Glycosides & 6% Terpene Lactones
|Velvet Bean (Cowage) (Mucuna pruriens, 10:1, 300 mg DHE*) Seed||30 mg|
|Puncture Vine (Tribulus terrestris, 4:1, 80 mg DHE*) Fruit||20 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||10 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) Ca-d-Pantothenate||10 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Folate (Vitamin B9) Folic Acid||100 mcg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Brown rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose-complex capsule).
There are no other ingredients added to this formula. * Dried Herb Equivalent.
DIRECTION OF USE
ADULTS (19+): Take 2 capsules once daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks or prior to use, if you: are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medications for diabetes, have high blood pressure, or seizures, or have frequent anxiety, depression, or related diseases, suffer from a hormone-sensitive condition, taking antidepressants, taking any medication or natural health products, have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, ulcers, melanoma, or nervous disorder, Parkinson’s disease, or any psychosis.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Couldn't load pickup availability