PURICA Immune 7 (capsules)
PURICA Immune 7 (capsules)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Purica Immune 7 - Capsules
Our specialized organic mushroom products optimize Nature through full-spectrum processing and micronization…
- A potent blend of extracts from six medicinal mushrooms
- The unmatched full-spectrum immune supporting effect
- Organic and GMO-free Mushrooms
- The proprietary whole-mushroom complex includes mycelium, fruiting body, spores, and primordial/extracellular compounds
- Micronization improves the potency by five to ten times by unlocking active compounds from the indigestible fibrous structure.
- Contains Nutricol® —our proprietary blend of super-strength antioxidants
The components of this high-quality formulation have been shown in numerous studies to significantly strengthen the immune response. A robust immune system helps overcome sickness and promotes optimal health. Immune 7® is a potent—yet safe—dietary supplement that may be used alone, or in combination with mainstream treatments.
Immune 7® is one of the most comprehensive immunomodulating formulas available today. Our strictly controlled organic methods of mushroom cultivation ensure that our products are of the highest possible quality. The end result requires no irradiation, is always GMO-free, and far exceeds the original potency.
Ingredient & Dosage
Each capsule contains 325 mg of Immune Assist,™ composed of organic extracts and micronized organic full spectrum mycelia and fruiting bodies of the following mushrooms. Cultured on organic plant materials in a pure environment to maximize polysaccharide content and absorbability.
Medicinal ingredients (per capsules):
|Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Cordycept™ (proprietary HEAACordyceps sinensis)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Maitake(Grifola frondosa)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Shiitake Mushroom(Lentinus edodes)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Turkey Tail(Coriolus versicolor)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
|Red Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum)||3.8mg IAM* & 50mg IAFS*|
Nutricol® – Bioflavonoids
[Grape seed (Vitis vinifera), 50.0 mg, 95.0% Proanthocyanidins and decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis), 50.0 mg, 95.0% Polyphenols]
*IAM – Immune Assist Micron
*IAFS – Immune Assist Full Spectrum
Organic, full-spectrum mushrooms, micronized for superior absorption, and assimilation. Cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Non-medicinal ingredients: hypromellose.
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day for immune use or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Take with food.
Recommended use or purpose:
Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you have a liver disorder; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an iron deficiency; if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc.) or are taking immunosuppressants. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice) or if you develop a rash, abdominal cramping, loose stools, mouth ulcers, or fever. Use with caution if you are taking medication to treat diabetes. Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Immune 7® provides superior support for the immune system. It may be used proactively, or to assist a suppressed immune response. Containing beta-glucans and other mushroom compounds known to be highly effective in activating immunity, Immune 7®’s high bio-availability makes it the gold standard of mushroom therapy.
The mushrooms present in Immune 7® also contain the following beneficial elements:
- amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), and vitamins C, E, and K.
- terpenes and sterols, some of which have shown antibacterial and antiviral effects
- germanium and selenium, which increase the efficiency of oxygen, counteract the effects of pollutants.
A vast number of independent studies have shown the medicinal mushrooms present in Immune 7® to stimulate a variety of immune cells, thus providing the user with the best possible support for a weak immune response.
Immune 7® is effective for
- suppressed immune response
- serious conditions
- allergies and skin conditions
- maintaining the immunity in athletes and those who exercise strenuously
- stress management
- broad-spectrum immune activity
- complements mainstream treatments
- source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
Reported Main Uses:
- immune support for serious challenges
- overcome sickness and promote optimal health
- complements mainstream therapies
Couldn't load pickup availability