Nature’s own uniquely effective herbal cough drop formula. In cold and flu season, it does double duty, providing cough relief and clearing the respiratory airways!
• A formula led off by mullein, a herb with antiseptic properties and long valued as a cough remedy because of its balanced content of soothing constituent compounds
• Reinforced by horehound, another classic cough remedy that relaxes the smooth muscles of the bronchial passages, promoting mucus production and expectoration
• Further aided by plantain, an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory herb with significant cough-relieving qualities
Who it’s for:
• Anyone who appreciates a specifically targeted formula whose balance and synergy of properties make it an excellent all-around choice for the relief of every type of cough, both chronic and acute, especially hard, dry, irritating coughs
• For those with respiratory infections that often accompany coughs, Respirafect® is an excellent companion product.
Adults: Take 2 mL (60 drops) three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Consult a health care practitioner if cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days, or is accompanied by high fever.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you have or are being treated for unstable blood pressure, hypernatremia, cardiac arrhythmias or gastrointestinal disease, such as ileus, atony, or obstruction; if you have a respiratory disorder or digestive disorders. Consult a health care practitioner before use with tobacco. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not take: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a known allergy/hypersensitivity to members of the Lamiaceae family (mint family); if you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. May have a laxative effect. Discontinue use if nausea, diarrhea, coughing, dizziness or tremors occur.
Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf), Horehound (Marrubium vulgare, herb top flowering), Plantain (Plantago major, leaf), Red clover (Trifolium pratense, flower), Elecampane (Inula helenium, root), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root), Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, herb top), Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine